From high school teachers to preceptors and university lecturers, seminary rectors to professors, tutors, or pastors, facilitating learning in a spiritually nourishing way has been a long-time concern of educators. With a philosophy that meets every challenge imaginable, Thich Nhat Hanh’s applied ethics have changed the lives of mentors and students alike.
From April 4th to the 8th I had the privilege of being invited by Plum Village HK to join April’s Schools and Educators Retreat at Mahachulalongkorn University (MCU). It is my pleasure to present the fruit of this visit to Thailand: a special edition dedicated to all teachers, Thay, and his sangha called the Order of Interbeing.
- Thich Nhat Hanh’s theology of compassion
- The Five Mindfulness Trainings: Ancient ethics for contemporary suffering
- Book review: Cultivating the Mind of Love
- Book review: The Energy of Prayer
- Workshop diary: How to build a sangha
- Photo Album: Retreat in Thailand
- Questions from the heart: advice about practice from Thich Nhat Hanh